75 in stockpeople are viewing this right now
Plantiful is an active, eco-friendly plant stimulant made from high-quality fermented marine algae by probiotic bacteria and natural bioactive compounds that helps improve plant growth and yield, and protect plants from abiotic stress. Designed for home gardeners and professional growers alike, Plantiful can be used on its own, with other BioSun products, or as a complement to traditional growing methods. Plantiful is suitable for fertigation andhydroponics applications.
Plantiful is CFIA Registered under the Fertilizers Act2023029S
Plantiful is OMRI listed in Canada and USA.
Product Overview (PDF)
Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
Material Safety Data Sheet (PDF)
Certificate Of Analysis (PDF)
OMRI Canada Certificate (PDF)
OMRI USA Certificate (PDF)
Benefits Of Plantiful
• Significantly increases yield and growth
• Significantly increases yield
• Improves seed germination and rooting
• Improves taste, increases sugar content (Brix) and nutritional value of fruits and vegetables
• Increases resistance to environmental stresses, such as heat, cold and frost
• Reduces the use and dependency on synthetic fertilizers
Plantiful is designed using our proprieity technology to harnesses the power of probiotic bacteria to ferment the blend of algae, creating a potent plant growth enhancer. Probiotic-driven fermentation unlocks nutrient bioavailability, hormone modulation, and microbial interactions, resulting in improved crop health, stress resilience, and yield potential.
A sustainable solution at the intersection of biotechnology and agriculture.
Mode of Action
Plantiful enhance plant growth by providing accessible nutrients, regulating hormones, and fostering beneficial microbial interactions.
Plantiful improve stress tolerance, soil quality, and photosynthesis, promoting root growth and overall plant health.
Plantiful is a patent pending biostimulant made from a fermented blend of macro algae using probiotic bacteria.
• Dilute 4 parts Plantiful for 100 part water and mix well.(Ex.: 4 L of Plantiful for 100 L of water) • For home garden use: apply 100mL per m2 of diluted product For field use: apply 8 L per Acre of diluted product• Apply the product 2 to 3 times during theseason, ideally at the time of transplanting and before flowering• Apply the diluted solution directly to the soil or leaves• Apply in the morning or late at night• Do not apply when irrigating or if rain is expected• Compatible with most fertilizers
"We had 7 harvests for yellow beans, usually it is 2 or 3 harvests. It's a huge difference!"Éric Dupuis, Saint Laurent Garden
Discover our other organic growing solutions
Technology CelexT07 technologies represent a breakthrough in biostimulant product development, built upon a proprietary process that extracts the inherent potential of thyme and Chelidonium majus. Our patented method transforms...
Technology Plantiful is designed using our proprieity technology to harnesses the power of probiotic bacteria to ferment the blend of algae, creating a potent plant growth enhancer. Probiotic-driven fermentation unlocks...
Technology Introducing Planticare -derived from our CelexT07 technologies– a trailblazing biopesticide forged from an exclusive collaboration with McGill University and validated by INRAE Avignon. Our pioneering patented technology extracts the...
Technology ProCULTIVA is designed using our proprietary technology to harnesses the power of probiotic bacteria to create a potent plant growth enhancer. Probiotic-driven fermentation unlocks nutrient bioavailability, hormone modulation, and microbial...
Fertilisant Mix Boost en poudre granulaire Obtenez des plantes en pleine santé qui produiront plus de fleurs et de fruits ! • Un produit puissant mais simple d’usage qui fera...
Fertilisant Mix Minéral en poudre granulaire Le MIX Mineral est un amendement de sol fait de 7 minéraux entièrement naturels. Il diminue le lessivage, optimise l’équilibre ionique du sol et...
Biostimulant d'algues liquides enrichies de Biochar Produit d'un procédé unique de fabrication qui permet de conserver un maximum de phytohormones et d'éléments biostimulants provenant de l'algue Ascophyllum nodosum. Le biochar est...